Credit management input files with payment default closing info
Payment defaults can be updated by means of Creditinfo’s credit management service. To do that, Sale Ledger statements should be regularly sent to credit management, and an individual agreement as to when they should be sent is made with each customer.
- You can send the Sales Ledger to credit management as an XML file of the format specified by the following schema - The debtors_info_ver3
- A separate XML schema has been created for banks - bank_debtors_payments_ver4'
Files described below are the latest versions for the delivery of payment defaults information. Existing customers may be using different alternative versions.
The debtors_info_ver3 format
- XML schema
- debtors_info_ver3_example.xml - sample debtor data file.
- debtors info ver3.png - diagram of the structure of the XML file containing debtors’ data.
The /debtors/debtor/additional_data tag value with the additional_data_name="contract_no" attribute is used to add a payment default to the Credit register. The Credit Register also requires the number of the contract that was breached by the outstanding payment to be entered.
The bank_debtors_payments_ver4 format
This format is meant to be used by banks to forward data to credit management. The difference between bank_debtors_payments_ver4 and debtors_info_ver3 lies in the fact that the former is not based on invoices.
- XML schema
- bank_debtors_payments_ver4_example.xml - sample debtor data file.
- bank debtors payments ver4.png - diagram of the structure of the XML file containing debtors’ data.
Forwarding the files
The format of the name of the file to be sent to Creditinfo must be the following:
- <customer code> - customer code in Creditinfo system
- <service> - for payment defaults use "mhr"
- <date+time> - date format YmdHis
- <extension> - file extension, we recommend compressing the files to be sent
Example: a file sent by AS CREDITINFO EESTI
File delivery method
KiDocExchange is a web services based on SOAP protocol for delivering files to Creditinfo.
To use KiDocExchange, you need username, password and respective access rights granted by Creditinfo.